COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL MODELING & VALUATION
INVESTMENT BANKING - PRIVATE EQUITY - HEDGE FUND
The Investment Banking Institute is the world's largest financial modeling training program, offering an accelerated career path for both current finance professionals and all individuals seeking to enter the finance industry.
Since its inception over 12 years ago, IBI has conducted more financial modeling courses in more cities than any other firm. Last year alone (2014) we held over 1200 sessions worldwide for more than 4000 live training hours; moreover, our bankers/instructors possess a combined 172 years of I-banking and/or PE experience.
LOOKING TO LEARN MORE QUICKLY?
The best way to find out more about our program is to simply call us. Just ask to speak with one of our advisors; it will only take a couple of minutes.
Call Us: (212) 380-7027
Investment Banking Training at IBI World Headquarters
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE YOU CAN LEARN FROM AND QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
Over the past twelve years, IBI has trained thousands of professionals who are currently working or have worked with some of the most prestigious Investment Firms on Wall Street. IBI has also trained analysts and associates on behalf of many firms. More specifically, a number of our graduates have been employed or are currently employed by the following organizations*:
*The names and trademarks of the financial organizations mentioned above are the sole property of each respective organization and are not affiliated with IBI.
In general, any high-paying finance job will require knowledge of the skills found on our syllabus. Valuation and financial modeling are an integral part of the day to day responsibilities of any finance professional.
ENTERING THE FINANCE INDUSTRY
Over the years, our experience has demonstrated that the most effective method of breaking into the finance industry is through a carefully crafted plan. Below you will find necessary steps for an effectively structured job search:
- Obtain high quality valuation and financial modeling training from seasoned professionals with billions of dollars of transferable transaction experience
- Demonstrate those skills on your resume, adding the relevant bullet points from your training experience
- Master interviewing skills: learn interview Q & A's, practice mock interviews and gain confidence by knowing exactly what to say in a real interview
- Learn how to send your resume to the most appropriate firms, including hundreds of midsize banks, PE firms, boutiques and equity research firms
- Review and practice these finance skills, return to IBI as many times as needed to keep your skills up to date (no charge) and consult with us until you begin your job, or even later on if you need to refresh for any reason
- Understand the interview follow-up process; know exactly what to do during your first month on the job, and how to add value from day one
COURSE SCHEDULE & LOCATIONS
Headquarters: The Helmsley
Building, 230 Park Avenue, Tenth Floor, New York, NY 10169
© 2002-2017 Investment Banking Institute.
All rights reserved.